We did A LOT over the break and I have TONS of pictures to share...eventually... when I get them all together to put on here. Good news is... the kids go back to school tomorrow,and Chad goes back to work so I will have a little quiet time during AJ's nap so maybe I can get them on then. =)
For now, I want to share THESE pictures. Hope everyone enjoys them if you haven't seen them already!
By the way... it's 2009!!! A new year! I'm gonna make the most of it!
This is the swing set/ clubhouse we got the boys for Christmas... Well I should say my parents and Chads parents got the boys for Christmas. Since the money they gave us for Christmas paid for it. =)
-Edit2.jpg)
.jpg)
Did I mention they LOVE it!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
edit.jpg)
And of course the random picture of AJ eating Chad's waffle. lol
I made waffles the other morning for breakfast , the boys finished theirs and I called Chad when his was ready. I put it on the table for him and went back to making waffles. When Chad walked in, AJ was sitting on the table eating his waffle! I just happened to have my camera close by to get a picture! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment