
Like most people, AJ has good days and bad days. The difference is, AJ's bad days are affecting our whole family. His bad days are REALLY bad. There is a lot going on with AJ. I'm not going to go in to everything, but the main thing is that he doesn't talk yet. He will be 2 in March and he doesn't talk... at all. We had him evaluated and he has the vocabulary of a 12 month old at 21 months at best. Until 2 weeks ago that is. AJ has an educator from early intervention that comes to our house and works with AJ every week. We've just started with Romeo, AJ's new friend. So far it's working out really well and AJ seems to really like him. The first day he came to play with AJ, he was able to get him to say "more" as well as use sign language to say "more". He also said train and made the "chooo chooo" sound. It doesn't sound like much, but for AJ it's HUGE! I know everyone always says "but he always looks so happy in all the pictures" that's just because I don't put the bad pictures on here. =) Just a peak, but this is what I usually see all day...
.jpg)
On his good days though... he is the most WONDERFUL little boy and absolutely perfect! Which is what brings me to this blog. The last 2 weeks have been "good days" and I couldn't be happier! a couple of them have been rough, but for the most part they have been great!
It made the Christmas break WONDERFUL! AND... he has been a little mocking bird lately! He has repeated just about everything you say to him! He's done this before, but he has always "lost" his words. He said them for about a week and then we never hear them again. I've got my fingers crossed that he's going to continue talking and start catching up. Today was a rough day, but he still has tried talking a little which is a BIG improvement. So here are A few pictures of AJ from a couple days ago on one of his good days...

And I've had fun playing around with the pictures to. =) so comment and let me know what you think...I love feed back!


1 comment:
I know how hard it can be but there is a lot of good with the bad, and you and Chad are amazing parents! I'm always here if you need to talk, or yell.... :) I love you guys!
Post a Comment