Helloooo...My sweet grover. I had trouble logging onto your blog a LONG time ago because it was on private but NOW you are back on!! YIPPY!!! I have lots to read it looks like!! I am terrible a t blogging. My camera dock that downloads my pics broke so all I need to get is a cord to download my pics. I am been very busy but hopefully this week I can get caught up. I love you!!!
for now...this is my way of avoiding what I really should be doing. It's a place to share the craziness of my amazing life that I love so much! I am fully aware of my randomness! It's who I am.
Also, please do not feel bad that my kids are cuter than yours. They really can't help it!
2 comments:
Helloooo...My sweet grover. I had trouble logging onto your blog a LONG time ago because it was on private but NOW you are back on!! YIPPY!!! I have lots to read it looks like!! I am terrible a t blogging. My camera dock that downloads my pics broke so all I need to get is a cord to download my pics. I am been very busy but hopefully this week I can get caught up. I love you!!!
haha this is too stinking cute! What took him so long?! :)
Post a Comment