Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's been a while!

I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I didn't have anything to say! We have been busy busy! I have over 3,000 pics just in the last 3 1/2 months... just since the last time I sent out a link to my online photo album! I like to take pictures in RAW format just because it's better for editing purposes. The problem is, I have to change them over to JPEG format before I can upload them. Well with my schedule, I tend to get behind! So now I have over 3,000 pictures I'm trying to change over to JPEG and then I'm going to attempt to upload them to my online photo album. I REALLY wanted to edit them all first but there is NO way that is going to happen! So I figure I will send these pictures out "as is or SOOC " then I will worry about editing my favorites and concentrate on keeping caught up on them!
So that's why I haven't blogged. When ever I have gotten 5 min to get on the computer, I've spent it trying to figure out my picture situation. There are A LOT of pictures on my hard drives to go through! Remember the 3,000 + pics are just in the last few months! I've attempted to organize them but have come to realize that is a battle I'm going to lose as long as I continue to take pictures! =)
For now I am going to go back to my picture editing and hopefully I will get a chance to post a REAL blog once I get a few edited to put on here!
But for now... this is how I feel!

No comments: