Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My support group...

We're family. A really great family. Weather I am feeling happy, sad, scared, excited, disappointed, or worried...no matter how big or small...they are the first numbers on my speed dial.
I would not be who I am with out them and I don't think they have any idea how much I need each and every one of them. Living in Japan is amazing! I love it...I get to experience new things everyday and live the island life at the same time. I can visit the beach at any time and see the most amazing sunsets everyday. I love it, but this is what I miss the most about "home". Of course Target and Arbys rank at the top of my list :)...but my dad, my mom, my sister and my husband... they share my smiles, my tears and all of my memories. They are my support group. They listen to me ramble on for hours on a regular basis and when I'm upset they always seem to have a way with filling the silence with what I need to hear and put my worries to rest. I hurt when they hurt and I know they hurt when I do. My heart smiles when when they do and I know they are genuinely happy when I am happy. They are my very best friends.I have such a wonderful family. I am so grateful for each and everyone of them and their friendship. I love them for the role they play in my life and for the role they play in the lives of my children. They are amazing...truly amazing people. I love them more than I could ever express.

Nana...my mom and Nana to my children :)



my daddy...and papa to my children :)


(he got my oldest brother with a "shocking" pen... got him so good to! HAHA)


my sister and second (much nicer) mother to my children :)



and of course my husband and daddy to my children :)


Thank you guys... I love you!

No comments: