
Well AJ did it again.

We spent 7 hours last night at the ER getting this stitched up...


The ER was so busy last night that it was seriously standing room only and it seemed like everyone there was sick. So we waited outside the waiting room in the lobby of the hospital so AJ could watch the fish and try not to pick up to many germs.

Bryan came and picked up brother #1 and brother #2 for us so they could go home and get some sleep. We finally got a room and continued our wait...


We didn't get out of there until around 3:00am.
This morning came WAY to soon!
Here he is 15 hours and 3 stitches later...


originally I had thought AJ had tripped and hit his face on the carpeted living room floor. Chad and I were standing in the kitchen cleaning up dinner when AJ went to play with these...

but once I looked a little closer, I think I have a little better idea about how he cut his head... I think there may have been this toy between his face and the floor...

No comments:
Post a Comment