
Turns out my father in law is pretty funny! :D

In our house Chad is a Redskins fan while I happen to LOVE the Giants! The boys however take after their grandfather...

I can not begin to tell you how excited Logan was, or how many times he has looked through the book or watched the DVD! They were both really excited about their surprise! AJ on the other hand... was not quite as happy.

We tried to convince him that the drink mixes were for him and equally as wonderful as his brothers Cardinals stuff but he didn't buy it...

So you can only imagine how happy he was yesterday when we got a second package from them in the mail with these in it...

Turns out Logan and Tristan were lying to him and grandpa and grandma really do love him too!

I know these pictures look like they were taken the same day but I assure you they were not. My children just refuse to wear clothes.

AJ has learned that we don't wear shoes in the house and we take them off at the door. He seems to think the same goes for his clothes to! Because first his shoes come off and then just as quickly with out another step in the house he strips down. I usually have my hands full trying to come in the door and we all have to wait because AJ is blocking the path trying to undress. Logan and Tristan were the same way. They are getting better about it...slowly. But let me just say...they don't get it from me.







2 comments:
what have you done to my little beautiful nephews hair!? Drew bizzed Luke's so short this last time he looked completely bald, i was not happy!!! The boys are ever so handsome!
HAHAHA I know I know! Long story but the boys hair will be fixed soon! Tristan wanted his shaved to but backed out right as his bangs were being shaved. So now he has a funky bowl cut! AJ on the other hand... fights and screams so bad during hair cuts that all we can do anymore is save it as bald as we can and let it grow back out then rinse and repeat! :D
Post a Comment