
aren't they beautiful?! I was vacuuming the other day when I looked up and saw this...


I was doing this...because of this...when I was surprised with these :D

Chad used to bring me home flowers all the time when we lived in Tucson, but since we've been here I don't get them as often. It's not because he doesn't think about me, or even that he doesn't want to. It's because flowers shops here are VERY few and VERY limited and VERY expensive!!! On base and off. I know this. It's okay. Because it means when I DO get these...

I love them that much more! I know he REALLY wanted to bring me flowers and it doesn't matter what kind of flowers he brings home. Because I know with out him even saying it... they would have been daises if they had daises but...
And it makes them even more beautiful!!

No comments:
Post a Comment