1. There are LOTS of wonderful memories being made!
2. There are ALWAYS photo opps.!!! I never put my camera away (I LOVE my camera!)
3. There are not many quiet moments around my house.
4. There is never enough time in the day!
I have LOTS to write about, but I'm still trying to find the time.
As a matter if fact, as I write this Chad is standing in front of me starring at me while he plays the guitar on rock band. He really wants my attention because he's VERY proud of himself that he's memorized some of the songs and he REALLY wants me to notice that he can play with out looking! :) The kids are in bed and Chad and Bryan have been playing rock band for hours! HAHA So I thought I would have some quiet time to blog but instead I have heard the CONSTANT banging on the drums and guitar. It drives me crazy, but to be honest, I wouldn't change it for the world! So I guess I'll try this again... hopefully tomorrow. =) For now I'm gonna go, the guys won't leave me alone cause it turns out they need a lead singer for their band. :) Like I said... I love this crazy life that I live! So I'm going to sing but I leave you with a few of the pictures from the last couple weeks. I really wanted to edit them first, but still haven't found the time. :) So here is one... since it's the only one that would upload... still unedited... Tristan tried to climb the shelf to get the syrup...mission accomplished!

No comments:
Post a Comment